It's that time of year again, time to figure out what to give your man for the holidays. If you're like me, it's still fairly warm out and you haven't even begun to start thinking about gifts yet alone buying them. But Christmas is less than two weeks away, so you better start planning! Underwear is a pretty traditional gift for the holiday, but it doesn't have to be boring. With our help, your man will be excited to receive undies this Christmas. Here's some of our favorites this year for your man:
|Kiniki - cage micro briefs in flesh.|
- Kiniki - Our friends at Kiniki have recently launched a new collection entitled Allure. This collection is the perfect mix of sexy and comfy to spice things up with your man. We are particularly fond of the cage micro briefs (shown).
- Bum Chums - The British brand has brought us a bunch of new undies perfect for the holidays with their new collection. We love the "Christmas jumper collection" - a fun mix of kitsch and chic.
|Ken Wroy Sydney briefs.|
- Ken Wroy - Perfect for the man who loves something a little more stylish but still likes traditional fits. The new skylines collection is fun yet functional. We love the new metallic waistbands. If your man is more of a traditionalist, you can get the metallic waistband on the new solid colors as well.
- Tani - For the man who loves luxury, Tani is the ultimate underwear. They pride themselves in combining the best in fabric, form and function. While they are a little spendy, these undies will definitely become one of your man's favs.
- Stardom - Is a great new collection that brings a fresh take to basics. The royal trunks have become one of my go-tos, but really you can't go wrong with anything from these guys. Note, they are sized a little small.
- Obviously - Obviously has upgraded their range recently with several new pouch sizes to fit every size anatomy. For the bigger man check out AnatoMAX, otherwise turn to AnatoFREE for a more standard fit.
|Obviously's new lumber collection trunks.|